Monday, July 6, 2009

Hair...

Okay so I am terrified my hair is going to fall out from purging so much! And that my teeth will rot...and various other things.

Apparently those all happen.

I used to say that none of the negative side affects would ever happen to me because I wasn't that bad....i didnt have a real problem so i wasn't at risk.

But I am....i purge a lot. I like to eat, I love the feeling of eating.

i can't just not eat and it's awful.

I went to the gym today....its awful. I want to be skinny! Why can't I just be skinny and tiny???

I'm having a small party tommorow night...which is sure to make for an interesting post. Especially since party means junk food. I'm not to be trusted with junk food...i love to eat.

So I'll let you know how that goes.

Thanks to my first comment from 24, thanks so much lovelie! Good luck to you too! You have given me thinspiration!

xoxox....

stay empty

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Sorry you have trouble staying away from food.
    Good luck with the party!

    ReplyDelete