Sunday, June 28, 2009

my legs and other huge things

Hello lovelies....
As you can tell by the title, I am writing about my legs and other big things.
When I'm standing up, my legs are okay. A little jiggly, but mostly alright. I'll work on them. BUT when I'm sitting down and they're flattened...they look HUGE! Does anybody else feel like this? Just the sight enough makes me want to puke whatever I've digested within the past twenty-four hours. They are just the grossest thing.

Other huge things? My stomach, the jiggle under my arms and my soft double chin. MY APPETITE!

I have a huge appetite. I love to eat. One of the reasons I'm a puker sometimes, because I just love to eat (and eat and eat.)

My mother is coming home soon soon soon so i must go, but I'll talk to you later.

xoxox....

No comments:

Post a Comment